PoliLingua is looking for an experienced sales representative in South Africa. You should be based in one of the major cities (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban) and preferably have some experience in selling services. You would mostly sell translation and localization services, subtitling, desktop publishing and other related services. As a sales person, PoliLingua offers you a wide range of services at very competitive rates that will get you the client's attention. From there you will work with them to determine how we can serve your clients' needs best. The services would have to be marketed through our website(www.polilingua.co.za), we are constantly adding content and marketing the website in South Africa so that local clients will find you easier, we'll post your contact information (phone, fax, polilingua.co.za email account etc) and a contact form for easy communications and quotes. The rest is up to you!
1. Established internet presence for you (our website translated in your language and with your contact information).
2. Competitive compensation (% share from total project value).
3. Online control panel to monitor sales and track your revenue.
4. Experienced project managers to work on your closed sales, assign it to suitable professionals and check the final project for accuracy (that's right!!! all you will need to do is concentrate on sales and getting projects, nothing more. Our employees will carry on once the deal is closed).
5. Invoice the client for the completed project.
1. To dedicate at least 2-3 hours per day on contacting and recruiting possible clients (once you have them you will see that every time they need translation services they will turn to you).
2. Fluency in English.
3. Internet and phone access.
4. Some research once in a while (this would mostly be finding out going translation rates for popular language combinations in your region).
5. Submit our website on local directories and service portals.
If you are interested please email us your CV and how do you see yourself working with us.